(Click for high-res
Waves is now shipping the new, enhanced version of its SoundGrid Studio software for real-time audio processing and networking
Contact: Clyne Media, Inc.
Tel: (615) 662-1616
Fax: (615) 662-1636
Waves Now Shipping the New, Enhanced Version of SoundGrid® Studio Software for Real-Time Audio Processing
Knoxville, TN, May 27, 2020 — Waves Audio, the world’s leading developer of professional audio signal processing technologies and leading maker of audio plugins for mixing, music production, mastering, sound design, broadcast, post-production and live sound, is now shipping the new, enhanced version of its SoundGrid® Studio software for real-time audio processing and networking.
SoundGrid Studio is the software used to control a Waves SoundGrid®-powered system for real-time recording and monitoring, plugin DSP offload for mixing, and flexible audio networking.
SoundGrid allows producers, engineers and musicians to:
- Record and monitor with plugins in real time, at ultra-low latency of only 0.8 ms, by combining SoundGrid Studio software with a SoundGrid audio interface and a SoundGrid DSP server.
- Mix plugin-rich sessions, by offloading all plugin processing from your main computer to a SoundGrid DSP server.
- Collaborate more easily with other producers and musicians, by easily connecting different computers, audio interfaces, hardware synths, and other studio devices in a flexible, scalable open system.
The new SoundGrid Studio software includes significant updates to both the SoundGrid Studio control panel and the included eMotion ST studio mixer:
- A new state-of-the-art Control Room section that allows you to toggle easily between multiple sources and multiple monitors.
- New advanced headphone monitoring options, allowing you to create up to 16 personalized headphone mixes for musicians.
- Newly added ability to stream audio between up to 14 audio interfaces, and to share the same audio interface between multiple computers.
- Updated interface for both the SoundGrid Studio control panel and the eMotion ST mixer, with a new layered design, an updated patch bay, and more.
- The ability to stream up to 128 plugin channels from the included StudioRack plugin chainer.
- Full compatibility with the Waves Abbey Road Studio 3 and Nx plugins, for spatial 3D headphone monitoring.
- Full compatibility with the latest V11 version of all Waves plugins.
SoundGrid Studio comes in four configurations: a free version with 8 channels of the eMotion ST mixer; and the option to upgrade to premium versions with 16, 32, and 64 channels.
The free 8-channel version of SoundGrid Studio can be downloaded here: www.waves.com/mixers-racks/soundgrid-studio-emotion-st-8-ch
Introducing the NEW Waves SoundGrid Studio: https://youtu.be/AU25jwnohbs
Photo file: SoundGridStudio.JPG
Photo caption: Waves is now shipping the new, enhanced version of its SoundGrid Studio software for real-time audio processing and networking
About Waves Audio Ltd.:
Waves is the world’s leading developer of audio DSP solutions for the professional, broadcast, and consumer electronics audio markets. Since its start in the early '90s with the introduction of the Q10 equalizer plugin, Waves has gone on to develop a comprehensive line of over 150 audio plugins, including industry standards like the L1 and L2 Ultramaximizers, popular vintage console models, and innovative mixing tools like Vocal Rider and the Artist Signature Series. For its accomplishments, Waves received a Technical GRAMMY® Award in 2011, and the Q10 was selected as an inductee into the TECnology Hall of Fame. In 2016, Waves released the eMotion LV1 mixer, a revolutionary live digital mixing console that provides real-time audio mixing for front-of-house, monitor, studio and broadcast engineers. Waves technologies are now used to improve sound quality in virtually every sector of the audio market, from recording, mixing, mastering and post-production to broadcast, live sound, and consumer electronics. Waves has over 25 years of expertise in the development of psychoacoustic signal processing algorithms that leverage knowledge of human auditory perception to radically improve perceived sound quality. Waves’ award-winning processors are utilized to improve sound quality in the creation of hit records, major motion pictures, and top-selling video games worldwide. Waves offers computer software and hardware-plus-software solutions for the professional and broadcast markets. The company’s WavesLive division is a market leader in all live sound sectors, spearheading the development of solutions for all live platforms. Under its Maxx brand, Waves offers semiconductor and licensable algorithms for consumer electronics applications. Waves technologies dramatically enhance audio performance and are used by industry leaders such as Dell, Google, Fitbit, Acer, Asus, Hisense and more.
|All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Waves.
North America Offices:
Waves, Inc., 2800 Merchants Drive, Knoxville, TN 37912;
Tel: 865-909-9200, Fax: 865-909-9245, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: http://www.waves.com
Corporate Headquarters Israel:
Waves Ltd., Azrieli Center, The Triangle Tower, 32nd Floor
Tel Aviv 67023, Israel; Tel: 972-3-608-4000, Fax: 972-3-608-4056, Email: email@example.com,
Waves Public Relations:
Clyne Media, Inc., 169-B Belle Forest Circle, Nashville, TN 37221;
Tel: 615-662-1616, Fax: 615-662-1636, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,