(Click for high-res
Waves Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection
Contact: Clyne Media, Inc.
Tel: (615) 662-1616
Fax: (615) 662-1636
Waves Audio Now Shipping the Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection
KNOXVILLE, TN, November 26, 2018 — Waves Audio , a leading provider of audio processing solutions, is now shipping the Waves Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection, which contains Waves’ expanding line of virtual instruments, including the just released Flow Motion FM Synth, combining the best elements of FM (frequency modulation) and analog-style subtractive synthesis in one powerful instrument.The Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection includes ten premium instruments perfect for the studio or live: legendary acoustic & electric pianos, stunningly realistic-sounding bass and cutting-edge synthesizers, putting these versatile sounds at your fingertips. Whether you are a producer, composer, songwriter, beatmaker or professional musician, when inspiration hits you, this collection serves you a hand-picked palette of classic keyboard instruments, innovative synths and moving bass sounds.
The Inspire Instruments Collection includes:
- Grand Rhapsody Piano: Faithful model of the majestic Fazioli F228 grand piano housed at London’s Metropolis Studios – the very piano played on GRAMMY®-winning hits such as Adele’s “Hello.”
- Electric 88 Piano: “Top of the class for Fender Rhodes VIs,” with all the soul-moving sweetness and character of the original vintage 88-key instrument.
- Electric 200 Piano: Meticulously sampled from an original 200A-model to deliver that classic Wurly sound.
- Electric Grand 80 Piano: The era-defining polish and brilliant tones of the original hybrid electric-acoustic CP-80 model piano.
- Clavinet: One of the funkiest keyboards ever created – the D6-model Clavinet, delivering the percussive playability, feel and expression of the original funkified icon.
- Flow Motion FM Synth: Hybrid FM synth with an intuitive graphic modulation matrix, rich presets, and an innovative snapshot sequencer for endless sound design capabilities.
- Element 2.0 Virtual Analog Synth: Analog-style polyphonic synth designed to deliver the warmth and depth of hardware synth classics.
- Codex Wavetable Synth: Cutting-edge polyphonic wavetable synthesizer designed to create sounds that range from warm acoustic and analog emulations to never-before-heard intricate and evolving textures.
- Morphoder: The classic sound of the original Vocoder synthesizer for classic robotic vocal effects.
- Bass Slapper: The most elaborate and realistic-sounding slap bass virtual instrument ever created, letting you pull off the nuances of a seasoned bass player right on your keyboard.
Instrument Collection features:
To learn more, visit http://www.waves.com/bundles/inspire-virtual-instruments-collection.
Photo file: Inspire.JPG
Photo caption: Waves Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection
About Waves Audio Ltd.:
Waves is the world’s leading developer of audio DSP solutions for the professional, broadcast, and consumer electronics audio markets. Since its start in the early '90s with the introduction of the Q10 equalizer plugin, Waves has gone on to develop a comprehensive line of over 150 audio plugins, including industry standards like the L1 and L2 Ultramaximizers, popular vintage console models, and innovative mixing tools like Vocal Rider and the Artist Signature Series. For its accomplishments, Waves received a Technical GRAMMY® Award in 2011, and the Q10 was selected as an inductee into the TECnology Hall of Fame. In 2016, Waves released the eMotion LV1 mixer, a revolutionary live digital mixing console that provides real-time audio mixing for front-of-house, monitor, studio and broadcast engineers. Waves technologies are now used to improve sound quality in virtually every sector of the audio market, from recording, mixing, mastering and post-production to broadcast, live sound, and consumer electronics. Waves has over 25 years of expertise in the development of psychoacoustic signal processing algorithms that leverage knowledge of human auditory perception to radically improve perceived sound quality. Waves’ award-winning processors are utilized to improve sound quality in the creation of hit records, major motion pictures, and top-selling video games worldwide. Waves offers computer software and hardware-plus-software solutions for the professional and broadcast markets. The company’s WavesLive division is a market leader in all live sound sectors, spearheading the development of solutions for all live platforms. Under its Maxx brand, Waves offers semiconductor and licensable algorithms for consumer electronics applications. Waves technologies dramatically enhance audio performance and are used by industry leaders such as Dell, Google, Fitbit, Acer, Asus, Hisense and more.
|All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Waves.
North America Offices:
Waves, Inc., 2800 Merchants Drive, Knoxville, TN 37912;
Tel: 865-909-9200, Fax: 865-909-9245, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: http://www.waves.com
Corporate Headquarters Israel:
Waves Ltd., Azrieli Center, The Triangle Tower, 32nd Floor
Tel Aviv 67023, Israel; Tel: 972-3-608-4000, Fax: 972-3-608-4056, Email: email@example.com,
Waves Public Relations:
Clyne Media, Inc., 169-B Belle Forest Circle, Nashville, TN 37221;
Tel: 615-662-1616, Fax: 615-662-1636, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,