(Click for high-res
Waves Dave Audé Producer Pack
Contact: Clyne Media, Inc.
Tel: (615) 662-1616
Fax: (615) 662-1636
Waves Introduces the Dave Audé Producer Pack
KNOXVILLE, TN, December 11, 2018— Waves Audio, the world’s leading developer of professional audio signal processing technologies and leading maker of audio plugins for mixing, music production, mastering, sound design, broadcast, post-production and live sound, introduces the Dave Audé Producer Pack, eight plugins hand-picked by GRAMMY®-winning music producer Dave Audé (Sting, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga), featuring a versatile selection of virtual instruments, effects and mixing tools for your music production needs.
With more number-one dance club hits than any other producer on the Billboard charts, Dave Audé is one of the music industry’s most in-demand producers. He’s put together a diverse collection of premium instruments, plus vocal and drum mixing essentials, to give your tracks that industry sheen and polish.
Jam-packed with precision sample libraries and effects to light up your creativity, this pack is perfect whether you’re just starting out or are looking to expand an existing collection of production tools.
Dave Audé comments about his Producer Pack plugins:
- Codex Wavetable Synth : “If you’re producing anything that sounds new and modern, you need this synth. If you want to sound original and not use the same sounds and patches as everyone else, then you need to dive head first into this one.”
- Sibilance : “Everyone needs this transparent, easy-to-use de-esser in their arsenal – essential for anyone producing or mixing any type of vocal.”
- Smack Attack : “Another essential tool for any modern producer. At the end of a mix, use this to pop up missing percussion tracks – I use it on loops to soften up kick or snare drums that might be fighting with the main drums in the mix.”
- OneKnob Pumper : “Who really has time to set up sidechains? That’s why this auto-sidechaining plugin is used in all my sessions to get the bass and kick pumping together. Quick, easy automatic ducking effect – with just one knob.”
- Electric Grand 80 Piano : “This is a beautiful piano from my favorite era – the 80s.”
- Electric 88 Piano : “A great-sounding 70s Rhodes-style piano; ultra-dope with fuzz or distortion-type effects.”
- Electric 200 Piano : “This Wurlitzer-type piano will be your go-to when you’re looking for that Beach Boys/Supertramp-type sound. It suits anything from retro 60s, 70s and 80s to modern pop and R&B.”
- Bass Slapper : “I don’t play bass guitar, but I do play piano! This is as close to a real bass as you’re gonna get. My favorite thing about it is being able to move the fretboard; and the effects are a big bonus.”
Dave Audé Producer Pack features:
- Eight industry-standard instruments and plugins for music producers
- Hand-picked by GRAMMY-award winning producer/DJ/remixer Dave Audé
- Includes five premium synth, piano and bass instruments
- Includes plugins for automatic kick/bass sidechaining, vocal de-essing and drum shaping
- All instruments are NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
- All instruments include high-definition & standard sample libraries
For more information, please visit https://www.waves.com/bundles/dave-aude-producer-pack.
Photo file: Aude_producer-pack.JPG
Photo caption: Waves Dave Audé Producer Pack
About Waves Audio Ltd.:
Waves is the world’s leading developer of audio DSP solutions for the professional, broadcast, and consumer electronics audio markets. Since its start in the early '90s with the introduction of the Q10 equalizer plugin, Waves has gone on to develop a comprehensive line of over 150 audio plugins, including industry standards like the L1 and L2 Ultramaximizers, popular vintage console models, and innovative mixing tools like Vocal Rider and the Artist Signature Series. For its accomplishments, Waves received a Technical GRAMMY® Award in 2011, and the Q10 was selected as an inductee into the TECnology Hall of Fame. In 2016, Waves released the eMotion LV1 mixer, a revolutionary live digital mixing console that provides real-time audio mixing for front-of-house, monitor, studio and broadcast engineers. Waves technologies are now used to improve sound quality in virtually every sector of the audio market, from recording, mixing, mastering and post-production to broadcast, live sound, and consumer electronics. Waves has over 25 years of expertise in the development of psychoacoustic signal processing algorithms that leverage knowledge of human auditory perception to radically improve perceived sound quality. Waves’ award-winning processors are utilized to improve sound quality in the creation of hit records, major motion pictures, and top-selling video games worldwide. Waves offers computer software and hardware-plus-software solutions for the professional and broadcast markets. The company’s WavesLive division is a market leader in all live sound sectors, spearheading the development of solutions for all live platforms. Under its Maxx brand, Waves offers semiconductor and licensable algorithms for consumer electronics applications. Waves technologies dramatically enhance audio performance and are used by industry leaders such as Dell, Google, Fitbit, Acer, Asus, Hisense and more.
|All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Waves.
North America Offices:
Waves, Inc., 2800 Merchants Drive, Knoxville, TN 37912;
Tel: 865-909-9200, Fax: 865-909-9245, Email: email@example.com, Web: http://www.waves.com
Corporate Headquarters Israel:
Waves Ltd., Azrieli Center, The Triangle Tower, 32nd Floor
Tel Aviv 67023, Israel; Tel: 972-3-608-4000, Fax: 972-3-608-4056, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Waves Public Relations:
Clyne Media, Inc., 169-B Belle Forest Circle, Nashville, TN 37221;
Tel: 615-662-1616, Fax: 615-662-1636, Email: email@example.com,