Palm Desert location features on-site lessons, new repair services, and vast inventory selection
- Guitar Center has opened its 258th store location in the U.S.
- GC Garage service will provide a much-needed range of musical instrument repair services
- GC Studios, first-ever GC lessons facility in Palm Desert to support local music scene, is at the store, located at 72-399 California 111, Palm Desert, CA 92260
(Los Angeles, CA) – Guitar Center, the world’s largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ and lighting equipment, opened its 258th location, in Palm Desert, California, on February 27, 2014. The store, located at 72-399 California 111, Palm Desert, CA 92260, is also part of a new wave of Guitar Center retail stores that feature lesson spaces, which allows GC to offer additional music lessons, special programs and expanded opportunities for local musicians.
PALM DESERT STORE LOCATION BACKGROUNDER:
- Vast Product Selection and Low Prices – Guitar Center Palm Desert brings an unprecedented selection of products to Palm Desert, all backed by Guitar Center’s guarantee and available at attractive prices. The store features the latest in guitars, amplifiers, percussion instruments and keyboards, as well as live sound, DJ, lighting and recording equipment.
- Guitar Center Studios – Deeply vested in expanding and enhancing the local music scene, Guitar Center Palm Desert also brings Guitar Center Studios to the new location. The fully-equipped, in-house lesson space is giving area residents of all ages and skill levels access to affordable music lessons. Sourcing locally trained store employees as certified instructors, courses will be offered on guitar, bass, keys and drums, as well as vocals and recording techniques using Pro Tools, Logic Pro and GarageBand.
- Guitar Center Garage – Guitar Center Palm Desert includes GC Garage, the store’s on-site guitar repair service, offering a host of services, including electronics repair, hardware customization, fretwork, structural repairs, cosmetic enhancements, setup and maintenances.
Guitar Center Palm Desert: Additional In-Store Programs and Opportunities Include:
- Guitar Center’s “Endless Aisle” – Palm Desert customers can now shop from Guitar Center’s new multi-channel “endless aisle,” which extends the in-store inventory to over $400 million in new and used products from across the nation. Shoppers will be able to purchase in-store, online and via phone, with the option to have products shipped to their home or to the store for convenient pick up.
- At: Guitar Center Programs – Throughout the calendar year, Guitar Center Palm Desert will host an array of free events, such as artist workshops, lessons, product launches and performances, as a part of the company’s ongoing commitment to educating and assisting unsigned artists. These programs aim to provide musicians with the opportunities and exposure essential to achieving their music goals.
- Recording Made Easy – Available at all Guitar Center locations, the Recording Made Easy program is a four-week, user-friendly series of weekly classes occurring Saturdays from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
In addition to special programs at the new Palm Desert store, Guitar Center offers year-round programs designed to spearhead creativity and highlight promising undiscovered talent. Palm Desert residents will now be able to participate in these ongoing events from their hometown. Programs have included Your Next Record, Guitar Center On-Stage, Guitar Center Singer-Songwriter, and Guitar Center’s Drum-Off.
Guitar Center Palm Desert Store and Studio Hours
Mon-Fri: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Photo File 1: PalmDesert_Storefront.JPG
Photo Caption 1: The storefront of Guitar Center’s new location in Palm Desert, California.
Photo File 2: PalmDesert_Showroom.JPG
Photo Caption 2: The showroom of Guitar Center’s new location in Palm Desert, California.
Photo File 3: PalmDesert_Employees.JPG
Photo Caption 3: The employee team at Guitar Center’s new location in Palm Desert, California.