NATICK, MA, October 25, 2013 — As part of its new offerings, Genelec Home Audio is offering its new F Series Active Subwoofers. Consisting of the F One (6" active) and F Two (8" active) subwoofers, the F Series units are designed to be used separately or to complement the new Genelec G Series of active two-way loudspeakers, which includes four models. The F One and F Two feature elegant industrial design by award-winning designer Harri Koskinen and Genelec’s R&D team.
Genelec’s F Series active subwoofers are designed to complement G Series loudspeakers in home audio applications where an extended and powerful reproduction of very low frequencies is required. The all-metal construction of the subwoofers hides the driver and connectors on the bottom, leaving the clean form of the enclosure undisturbed. Both models feature connections and bass management for up to 5.1 channels and a comprehensive suite of adjustments for perfect matching to the main loudspeakers and room acoustics.
F One Specifications:
- Maximum sound pressure: 98 dB @ 1 m
- Frequency response: 35 - 85/120 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Phase correcting: 0 to -270° (90°/step)
- Driver: 6 1/2”
- Amplifier power: 40 W
- Dimensions: Height x Diameter 9.88" x 12.01" (251 x 305 mm)
- Weight: 13.89 lb (6.3 kg)
F Two Specifications:
- Maximum sound pressure: 102 dB @ 1 m
- Frequency response: 27 - 85/120 Hz ± 3 dB
- Phase correcting: 0 - 270° (90° steps)
- Driver: 8”
- Amplifier power: 150 W
- Dimensions: Height x Diameter 11.81" x 14.25" (300 x 362 mm)
- Weight: 21.61 lb (9.8 kg)
For more information, please visit www.genelecusa.com.