Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways and circumstances, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information, as appropriate. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit their information to us. Users may always refuse to supply personally identification information, though this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, type of computer, and technical information about the User’s means of connecting to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance user experience. Users’ web browsers place cookies on their hard drives for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them, such as their behavior on the website. Clyne Media, Inc.may then target these Users based on their website behavior, including content viewed and products ordered, with advertisements across the Internet for special deals, promotions, etc. Third-party vendors, including Google, may also use information about Users’ past visits to the Clyne Media, Inc. site in order to place Clyne Media, Inc. advertisements online to these Users.
How we use collected information
Clyne Media, Inc. may collect and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- Clyne Media, Inc. may use aggregate information to personalize user experience and to understand how the Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site and its offerings based on Users’ information and feedback.
- To improve customer service. Users’ information helps us respond more effectively to Users’ customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Clyne Media, Inc. may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service for that particular order only. Clyne Media, Inc. does not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the particular service requested.
- To administer Site content or features (promotions, surveys, etc.), or to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will be used only to send them information and updates pertaining to their order or to respond to their inquiries, requests or questions. Users who decide to opt into Clyne Media, Inc.’s mailing list will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Users who wish unsubscribe from the list may do so at any time by following the detailed instructions found at the bottom of each email they receive from Clyne Media, Inc.
How we protect your information
We follow appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and suitable security measures in order to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and all other data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secured SSL communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
Clyne Media, Inc. does not sell, trade, or rent out Users’ personal identification information to other parties. For the purposes outlined above, Clyne Media, Inc.may share with its business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers generic aggregate demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users. Clyne Media, Inc. may use third-party service providers to help it operate its business, administer the Site, and/or run activities on Clyne Media, Inc.’ behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Clyne Media, Inc.may share Users’ information with such third parties, for those limited purposes only and subject to Users’ permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that links to the websites and services of Clyne Media, Inc.’ partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Clyne Media, Inc. does not control the content or links that appear on such other sites and is not responsible for the practices they employ. Such sites or services, including their content and links, may change constantly and have their own privacy and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that link to the Clyne Media, Inc. Site, are subject to the other website’s own terms and policies.Third parties may place anonymous cookies on the browsers of visitors to their websites and may send their own cookies to the visitors’ cookie files.
Users’ acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. If you continue to use the Site after changes to this policy are posted, you will be considered as having accepted those changes.
Contacting Clyne Media, Inc.
Clyne Media, Inc.
169-B Belle Forest Circle
Nashville, TN 37221