BLUFFDALE, UT, November 2, 2015 — Listen Technologies Corporation, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of assistive listening products for over 15 years, is pleased to announce it has expanded its range of iDSP (Intelligent Digital Signal Processing) products with the new iDSP 216 MHz Receiver. In creating iDSP, Listen Technologies considered every aspect of its use, focusing on better experiences for venues and users, resulting in a complete assistive listening revolution.
Listen Technologies is the only provider of 216 MHz assistive listening products of this kind. The revolutionary 216 MHz receiver is ideal for larger venues, like stadiums and convention centers with a range of up to 3,000 ft. (914.4 m). Two versions of the new 216 MHz iDSP receiver are available: LR-4200-216 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (216 MHz) and LR-5200-216 Advanced Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (216 MHz). The LR-5200 Advanced Receiver features the ability for end users to select multiple channels for applications such as language interpretation.
LR-4200-216 and LR-5200-216 Receiver features:
- Small, compact size
- LR-5200 features a display for customized channel name, volume level, battery level, and inventory management
- Integrated neck loop/lanyard, incorporating an advanced DSP loop driver
- Advanced lithium-ion battery and battery management
- Dual headphone jacks to accommodate neck loop/lanyard or two sets of headphones
- Convenient USB port, making it easy to set up with free iDSP software and apply firmware updates
Russell Gentner, CEO of Listen Technologies, states, “In addition to our 72 MHz and Infrared models, the 216 MHz model continues to expand our revolutionary line of iDSP products. Our goal with iDSP was to deliver a product that truly provides an exceptional listening experience, for places that provide assistive listening, as well as their customers. We intently listened to their needs and then delivered products that meet those needs.”
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.