INFOCOMM, LAS VEGAS, NV, June 18, 2014 — Listen Technologies Corporation (booth C10339), a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of assistive listening products, is showcasing a wide range of system integrator solutions at InfoComm 2014, including several new offerings: the iDSP product line; ListenPoint 2.0, the latest iteration of the acclaimed ListenPoint® system for students and educators; and G3, the third generation of Confidea® Wireless Conferencing.
The iDSP 72MHz receiver revolutionizes how an RF system works, offering precise clarity with 20 dB less hiss than other RF receivers. In creating the iDSP product line, Listen Technologies considered all aspects of how the product would be used, including the user experience and ease of installation, distribution, and maintenance at the venue. The new integrated neck loop improves the experience for people who have hearing aids and cochlear implants with telecoils. Sleek and small, the iDSP receiver has a built-in rechargeable battery, making obsolete the use of alkaline batteries.
ListenPoint 2.0 helps create enriched educational environments. It’s the only Soundfield system that meets students’ assistive listening needs, integrates with any AV system, and has advanced features for virtual field trips. With ListenPoint 2.0, educators can:
- Rely on a trusted authority with mission critical solutions in the AV industry
- Add music, sound effects, internet access, DVD and MP3 players, and incorporate assistive listening for legislative compliance
- Experience easy operation and installation
Continuing its partnership with Televic, Listen Technologies offers G3, the third generation of Confidea® Wireless Conferencing. This system integrates a new wireless engine that evolves conferencing communication. G3 allows:
- More available frequencies in various countries for better global communication
- A simplified button layout with a more intuitive user interface
- Improved chairman control
- Better battery technology
- Built-in AES encryption, ensuring security
Russ Gentner, CEO of Listen Technologies, stated, “Our team has worked hard over the past year to develop new technology that will change the game in personal and assistive listening. We look forward to continuing to release innovative market-driven products to delight both our customers and the A/V industry.”