Everyone enjoys listening to their music through headphones – including the dad or upcoming grad among your family and friends. But what if they could enjoy even better sound from their headphones and their phone, mobile device or computer?
That’s what they’ll hear from High Resolution Technologies’ (HRT) new dSp and i-dSp accessories.
The dSp and i-dSp are compact (about the size of a USB stick), attractively priced ($69.99 SRP each) and most of all, deliver significantly improved sound for headphones, from music including high-resolution audio and most any other format.
The HRT dSp works with Android L and other devices and the i-dSp works with Lightning connector-equipped Apple products including iPhone 5 and 6, iPod touch and current iPad models.
There’s no setup needed – just connect the dSp or i-dSp between a music playback device and headphones. HRT’s proprietary digital Sound processing and headphone amplifier deliver richer, more natural sound with better dynamics, resolution and spaciousness. (Good headphones should be used. The dSp and i-dSp will not magically transform poor-quality headphones into good ones.)
The dSp will also operate with compatible iOS 6 (and newer) devices with a 30-pin connector when used with the 30-pin to USB-A adapter from the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
Dads and grads deserve to get the most out of their music and headphones. For more information or to find out about getting a review sample please contact Frank Doris at firstname.lastname@example.org, 631-645-5668, or Robbie Clyne at Robert@clynemedia.com, 615-662-1616.
- The dSp and i-dSp work with all streaming music services and source material including better than CD-quality high-resolution audio.
- The HRT dSp and i-dSp are compatible with all audio formats supported by portable devices running Android, Windows, Apple iOS and OSX.
- Both models support all audio formats including MP3, AAC, FLAC, PCM, Apple and Windows lossless and all streaming audio and video formats.
- The i-dSp must be used with the Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (not supplied) to connect to an Apple Lightning device.
- With its included adapter cable the dSp can also be used as an outboard digital Sound processor with desktop and notebook computers.
- Both models require extremely low power consumption, yielding extended playing times.