141st AES Convention, Los Angeles, CA, September 29, 2016 – At the 141st AES Convention in Los Angeles, Focusrite will be displaying its full range of audio network solutions at its exhibition booth, #202.
Focusrite will be showing the following products, all currently shipping and never before seen at AES:
- RedNet A16R: 16 channels of Dante™-networked A-D and D-A conversion, with network and PSU redundancy
- RedNet PCIeR Card: RedNet PCI Express card with network redundancy, enabling ultra-low latency audio and full track count for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Red 4Pre: 58 In / 64 Out Thunderbolt 2 and Pro Tools HD compatible audio interface, with Dante network audio connectivity.
Additionally, Focusrite is displaying the following products, all currently available:
- RedNet A8R: Eight channels of Dante-networked A-D and D-A conversion, with network and PSU redundancy
- RedNet AM2: Stereo Dante headphone amplifier and line output interface solution with PoE
- RedNet MP8R: 8-channel remote-controlled mic pre and A/D for Dante networks
- RedNet D16R: 16-channel AES3 I/O for Dante audio over IP networks
- RedNet D64R: 64-channel bridge between MADI and Dante Networks
- RedNet HD32R: 32-Channel Bridge between Dante Networks and Pro Tools|HD
What is RedNet?
RedNet is Focusrite’s flagship range of modular Ethernet-networked audio interfaces that harnesses the power of Audinate’s tried and tested Dante digital audio networking system to bring studio quality sound to any modern audio application, from live sound, to education, to broadcast as well as in the recording studio. RedNet is an extremely scalable, near-zero latency audio distribution system that can be used to expand I/O channel count, interface digital components, and/or bridge between Pro Tools|HD or MADI and the Dante audio network.
For more information, go to http://www.focusrite.com/rednet.
Photo file: Focusrite_Products_AES16.JPG
Photo caption: A selection of the products being displayed by Focusrite at the 141st AES Convention
For further information, head to www.focusrite.com or contact:
USA: Hannah Bliss +1 (310) 322 5500 // Hannah.Bliss@focusrite.com
Robert Clyne +1 (615) 662-1616 // email@example.com
The Focusrite brand was established in 1985 and the founding principles of the company were to develop products that sounded more musical, in addition to just measuring well – today, we still carry these founding principles forward in our class-leading and award-winning designs. We measure our success by the success of you, our clients, and you will find Focusrite product prominent in professional and project studios throughout the world. Based just outside of London, we work with the best design talent throughout the world to bring you the tools to enhance the way you work. Our product is made with pride and principle in a highly automated ISO 9002 factory with significant level of test by engineers who themselves are musicians and understand the part our product plays in your process.
Focusrite is exhibiting at Booth 202 and Listening Room 514 at the 141st AES Convention, September 29-October 1, 2016, in Los Angeles.